"Success isn't about how much money you make, it's about the difference you make in people's lives." -Michelle Obama
This is definitely one of my favorite quotes because I also strongly believe that success really isn't about how wealthy one may be. I believe it's about the impact you make in the world and the live's of others. It's about touching as many people's lives as you can. Your character as well as how you treat other people should be the most important thing. That's really what people are going to remember about you. I think a lot of people get caught up in what society expects of us as well as having more than others. They think that the more you have the happier you will be. However, I believe success really isn't about money or about getting the best grades and having the most paying job. It's about making a difference each day, wherever you go and with whomever you run into.
I also don't believe that there's that one point in your life where you've finally reached success or that one can be too successful. I think in order to be successful you need to be truly happy and continuously do everything you can to make a difference in this world each and every day. This is why I believe no one person can be too successful. You can never spread too much kindness and happiness to those around you.
This blog post somewhat relates to my last one about reaching my goals because I am willing to do whatever I can to achieve more and more success each day. One of my goals is finding more opportunities to spread random acts of kindness and I believe this is one way I can be successful.

The way you define success and use Michelle Obama's quote to back it up was really effective and created a very inspiring post. I really enjoy reading what you said and agree completely with your philosophy on success.
ReplyDeleteHannah, your definition of success is absolutely beautiful! This post alone gives me faith in humanity. If everyone could see success in a way to also make others happy and successful too, the world would be a much better place! Thank you so much for sharing and I can't wait to see how big of a success you become!
ReplyDelete