I actually really enjoyed taking both the Myers-Briggs test and Holland Codes Quiz. I find the process of being able to determine what a person's personality, interests, and traits are just by a few questions very interesting. It is also very cool being able to read about your results because you actually learn a little more about yourself that you may have not been aware of before. This can help you in both the workplace as well as your daily life because knowing your strengths and weaknesses can help you be aware of knowing what you need to do to improve who you are and what you do each day.
Out of the two quizzes the Myers-Briggs test was definitely more accurate in my opinion; very accurate actually. My Holland codes are: SEI and SIE. I was ranked: 7 for Realistic, 9 for Investigative, 5 for Artistic *lowest, 13 for social *highest, 9 for Enterprising, and 7 for Conventional. I was also matched with jobs as either a Community Health Worker, Instructional Coordinator, or a Business Teacher. In my opinion the result from this test did not accurately describe the traits I think I possess. I also can not imagine me having any of these types of jobs.
After taking the Myers-Briggs test I was matched with the code ISFJ. This code is matched with the traits: warm, considerate, gentle, responsible, pragmatic, thorough, Devoted caretakers who enjoy being helpful to others. In my opinion I believe this describes my very accurately. After reading more of what the quiz said of a ISFJ, it matched up with who I think I am even more. As a job it even listed nursing or medicine of some sort and that is definitely what I have my mind set on at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment