"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things." -Albert Einstein
I really enjoy this quote because it reminds you that in order to live a happy life focus on working up to and reaching your goals instead of depending on other people and things for happiness. To be happy it starts with you, and doing what you can to improve the person you are each day. I also really enjoyed completing the Goal Setting Workbook and thought it was very effective and helpful. It allowed me to realize what I want to work on and improve in my life and gave me the motivation to working up to reach each one of my goals. By completing the packet I learned that it's a work in progress and it won't all happen at once. The calendar at the end of the packet was very helpful in sorting through what to get done and when. However, I do think that was the most challenging part because it is easy to get overwhelmed by things that have to get done and then it is difficult to stick to the schedule.
Some of my goals include:
1. Find opportunities to carry out random acts of kindness to strangers.
2. Drink more water.
3. Go on a walk/run at least once every week.
4. Find time to go up to my Aunt's house to help take care of the animals.
5. Spend as much time at my internship and not be afraid to ask questions.
Hannah,
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest! I love how you are so involved with helping your aunt! I hope you are able to succeed at everything because you deserves everything that comes your way!
Hi Hannah!! I love your blog post, especially your comment that action starts with us. So profound and so true! Your goals are also so inspiring and relevant--now I think I'll add drinking more water to my list too! You have always been such a positive person, and I have no doubt you will achieve all your goals!! :)
ReplyDeleteHannah,
ReplyDeleteYour goals are awesome! And I totally agree with Sophie, the url for your blog is pretty amazing!
I think you have an amazing talent working with animals and I know you are going to go on to do great things! I know you'll succeed in everything you do!