It is my mission to: spread kindness and be a good example to everyone around me, be grateful for everything I have, and to be able to laugh without fear of the future.
This is such a great standard for everyone to strive for! And it's good that you already know how you want to live your life, because a lot of people don't have a guideline that they can follow. It definitely helps to know what you're doing!
Hannah, It seems that you have already completed your mission! You are very kind and definitely a good example to the people around you. Great job! Maya
I really like your mission in life and your goals to not let the future worry you now. That is a constant struggle for me and It's hard to manage being kind, grateful, and positive through it all. I definitely think it's important to be able to balance it all and I can see you doing a gret job of that!
Your mission statement completely reflects your personality! You are an inspiration to everyone around you, and I know that you will continue to be! Best of luck, Amanda
Beautiful! I love your mission statement Hannah. It has been such a wonderful experience getting to know you and see your light shine through your internship. Mrs. Gagnon
This is such a great standard for everyone to strive for! And it's good that you already know how you want to live your life, because a lot of people don't have a guideline that they can follow. It definitely helps to know what you're doing!
ReplyDeleteHannah,
ReplyDeleteIt seems that you have already completed your mission! You are very kind and definitely a good example to the people around you. Great job!
Maya
I really like your mission in life and your goals to not let the future worry you now. That is a constant struggle for me and It's hard to manage being kind, grateful, and positive through it all. I definitely think it's important to be able to balance it all and I can see you doing a gret job of that!
ReplyDeleteYour mission statement completely reflects your personality! You are an inspiration to everyone around you, and I know that you will continue to be! Best of luck, Amanda
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love your mission statement Hannah. It has been such a wonderful experience getting to know you and see your light shine through your internship. Mrs. Gagnon
ReplyDelete